Friday, October 22, 2010

Oct 22, Catching Up.


On 10 10 10 there was an amazing event in downtown Montreal. It was a fundraising event for the Steven Lewis Foundation to help combat the AIDS pandemic in Africa at the grass roots level. When Yasmin was doing her 32 hour Yoga marathon she was breaking the world record but more importantly raising funds for the SLF. Her goal was not reached by her yoga aloneso with the help of some wonderful people this event was organized. I shot the event and to help contribute my own skills I set up a Photo Booth for all the guests. It was great, everyone likes getting there picture taking by a pro, under pro lights with a fancy background. To continue to help raise more money I have offered to sell the images to those who posed for a small donation if they wanted. So far I have had a good response. Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment