Monday, November 1, 2010

Nov 1st Mon Montreal

Boom, 14 frame Pano (you know how I do it.)
This lasted for less than 5 min but I was lucky enough to be finishing up a shoot on a roof top Studio. I have been doing a ton of Photo assisting with a Photographer named Thomas Konigsthal at his studio. I was keeping an eye on the sky all day because it was acting strange and when this was starting called out "Yo Tom we should be checking this out.'' So like a couple of die hard's we grabbed up our cameras and some lenses and took off outside, without our jackets. Less then ten min later we were inside arguing who was going to send there images to where. He picked Montreal Gazette, I countered with Environment Canada.
This one is going in the Panoramic Portfolio, for sure.
Do I get two pots of Gold for this one, or four.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment