Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nov 8th, Testing, Testing

Found some time to start designing my lighting for the next Portfolio Hero. Those crazy comic book ideas are flowing out of me. I have been meeting people that want to help and get in. Its devouring me like Spiderman's Black suit, I love it. Still working on getting ALL the things I need..
I am in need of a Joker. If anyone knows a crazy person. The scene is shot, Costume is more than 1/2 way ready and un-freaking-believable. Thanks to a basement sale at a costume house in Old Port, I spent 2 hours in a creepy basement picking through old cloths yuck. Next Make Up Test. those will be fun. Staying Positive things are working, even a deal on capes.
Got a meeting with Storm from the X-Men later this week to see what we can do for each other.
I love this Portfolio. It will be part of my schools final portfolio but I can already see that I wont be stopping when school ends, this is a corner I am turning.

2 guesses who's coming by the studio soon.
This would be the something like a first digital sketch. Its easier to work alone at this point I know what I'm looking for so I stand in. Makes for funny images.
I've pulled out many research images from goggle for the character and the background. Drawn, worked out a few angles, lighting diagrams blah blah. So tonight I headed into school and hurried to grab an hour alone in the studio. Popped some stands, Threw down some lights and played. Saw some stuff working and redrew how the lights ended up, measurements angles, light direction, type, exposures for each, camera distance blah blah blah.
I like the lens choose, I think the lights are getting there. The background will match better with both lanes of traffic full and moving in both directions, with me in the middle of the street. Last Tue Thomas and I shot the new ad for Safety Canada. Nothing safe about this shot.
Must reshoot BackGround just before it gets dark.
Pieces of the puzzles.

Next test, testing 1 2 3, testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment