Friday, September 10, 2010

Sept 10th, Thanks Mom and Dad

Big thanks to my Mom and Dad for the Bank account Bday gifts. You told me that I should spend it on what I needed and to have fun. First thing I got a new Hockey Stick, yeah started with fun. Ill pick up some printing paper, pay rent and other school supplies, but I really needed a new road hockey stick. You see I try to go for a skate everyday, if I can get at least 30 mins to go for a tare, I'm on it. At the start of the summer I got some amazing Rollerblades that work and feel like ice skates. Not those curb sliding silly skates, and I have been ripping up the pavement to train for the 10/11 season.
My 'rink' is the back alley. The city repaved it in the spring and its still in great shape. There is very little traffic and a ton if obstacles that I like to pretend are giant D-men trying to crush me. In the Back alley I can be the Rocket, or Serge Savard, Jean Beliveau, or Mike Cammalleri. (Go Habs Go I'm 31). Its my time where I get to blow of some steam, forget about other stress, work up a good hard sweat and get some exercise. I go up and down the alley shooting off everything and chasing my little orange ball around grinning like a fat kid on cake.
Thanks for the new hard ware Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment