Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sept 1st, A Home Comeing


Maine Sunset, Aug 2010


JazzFest, 2010


Negril Jamaica, March 2010


Noah & Sarah's Wedding, July 2010

Hello BlogOshpere. Well I'm back at it again. I was hoping to come back with a bang but truth be told I'm up to my eye balls with things right now. Schools back in, I'm very excited about that. I love School. I am in my 4th and last semester at Dawson College in Montreal and this term is a massive work load for us. All good, Ive got some great ideas that I would like to see come to life and some challenges that will push my imagination and organizational skills to the limits. On top of that I have been picking up some assisting gigs that are great experience teaching me all the other things that school just cannot.

I wanted to write up a big long novel of an entry but its late and I have to do more interviews in the morning with my girlfriend, Yasmin. We are looking for a new roommate to help with the financial load of living in a fantastic apartment in the best part of town. Plus I have some homework that needs my attention before I hit the sack, and I'm already cross-eyed.

I'll be sure to set aside some time tomorrow to give you the down low on how I intend to set up this blog of mine, what I'll be showing, how I'll be writing (turns out I have a 'unique' way of writing), and general thoughts on everything that's going on in this crazy life of mine.

I want this to be a photo driving blog so I will not only be showing you my own work and process, but some tricks you can use to hopefully help you in your own image taking. I would like to share people and works that have and are inspiring me, Music that helps me along the way and I may bitch about some of the things that happen in our world but I'll be sure to celebrate the wonders of it too.

So here are a few shots (Up top, stupid Blogger) over the last few months. In no particular order just some stuff that I dig and hopefully you will enjoy to. Be sure to click on them to Jump to a better look.

Catch ya later, Ill be right back after a quick ride in the sleep machine.



No comments:

Post a Comment