Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sept ?? Busy Boy


I gotta post something. I'm in class again so I'm not writing much, but the lack of blogging has been heavy on my mind. I've been super busy these days which is a good thing but like I said something has to give.

Here's what I have been up to. If you've been following you may have seen some tests that I have been doing, well step 2 happened and I'm thrilled about where it's headed.
There has been a boat load more of things that I have been up to too, some gigs, some assisting on gigs, 3 other classes, Portraits on and on.
All is well thank you.
Many thanks to Pablo, Chris, Ryan, Peter for the help and everyone else who is letting me ramble on endlessly about The Project. Its just super
This is NOT how the images will be used in the end, I just wanted to get some Radical stuff up, because I haven't forgotten about you.
Now Dig this,
Wait until SpiderMan swings by, or climbs up. He made it to the shoot too and he brought both suite's

2 comments:

  1. Wicked! So this is what you were up to at Comic Con. - Jammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Craig! It was a pleasure to work with you and Chris. Keep me posted on your progress, I'll keep checking back on your blog. I'm really looking forward in seeing the final pics!!

    ReplyDelete