Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sept 14th, Domestic Day


Its raining again in Montreal. I like the rain, its the conditions needed to make rain that I can't stand. The low pressure, cold, gray clouds, and wind are all a real bummer to me. Total drag.
So I had some things to get done and due to my shitty Internet I was on the phones internet all day squinting at my little screen. But a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. This man needs to get more work and work harder at spreading the word.
Also on my plate of things to do was to take care of some of the little domestic things that should get done on the weekend. This weekend was far busier than most so I had to catch up, with laundry, dishes, and all that good stuff.
I knew I would be inside all day and Yasmin and I are out of baked goods for the week. We have been saving money by making our own treats and having more than enough for lunch's and snacks for the week. So today I whipped up a Peach and Banana bread. It sucks. Dry and bready, not light and fruity. Oh well I'll try again.
Get ready for a ton of Food Photography. I'm a foodie and I am thinking that I will do one of my portfolios in food photography. Plus I can practice every day, I try to eat everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment