Friday, September 17, 2010

Sept 16th, its to much

Okay I'm a strong believer that I can do anything. Its how I find my self in concussion threatening situations sometimes, but this daily Blog thing is heavy. I am shooting everyday and I am finding images, but I also have a shit load of other photo related things going. The sort of things that I don't think to many people wanna read about. Most of it is research stuff, and breaking down images that are already out there to try and understand how my craft works. If you would like to see more lighting diagrams or locations that I am scouting then okay, but I feel that most of the "Homework" that I'm doing isn't really worth posting. I am of course keeping crazy busy working on ideas.
One that is keeping me up at night is an upcoming assignment for studio. The gist is we have to shoot a setting or environment that is lit naturally and then shoot a subject in studio to match the setting. The third step is to merge them in Photoshop and make the two images look as if they are one. Guess who thinking over the top crazy BIG.

This test took 2 min to shoot the building (School) and 15 min to shoot me (In Studio) with one tungsten light and a self timer. I took the first 15 min of photoshop class to cut this thing out. So that's just over 30 min work. Not bad, next time Ill measure.
I think I have finally decided on my final Portfolio, but I want it to be amazing. Pieces are falling into place. Next time you see something like this it will be bigger than life. Cross my Heart.

1 comment: