Thursday, February 11, 2010

Barometric Blues.

Does anyone else get this? When the Barometer drops and the crappy weather rolls in, the Blues come with it. Its not that I’m boohoo today, it’s just that it’s hard to get started under the rain clouds. At least its not snowing.

I think Ill take today off and recharge for the Opening tomorrow. I did get a crappy phone call this morning from my Photo Supervisor. I was asked to stay late after my shift tomorrow. I start at 9 AM and now go until 10-12 PM. That’s a long day to be stuck on a mountain. Not to mention the 3-hour commute up and down. Ill miss the Opening Ceremonies and the protest downtown. Oh well, Ill be in and out of the media tent all day and night, so Ill be able to catch bits and pieces of the Big show.

I hope you all enjoy


Does anyone else get this? When the barometer drops and the crappy weather rolls in, the Blues come with it. Its not that I'm all Boohoo today, its just that it's hard to get started under rain clouds. At least its not snowing.

I think I'll take today off and recharge for the big Opening tomorrow. I did get a crappy phone call this morning from my Photo Supervisor. I was asked to stay late after my shift tomorrow and put in another shift. I start at 9AM and now goes until 10-12PM. That's a long day to be stuck on a mountain. Not to mention the 3-hour commute up and down. This means Ill miss hte Opening Ceremonies and the Protest downtown. Oh well Ill be in and out of the media tent all day and night, so Ill be able to catch bits and peices of the

No comments:

Post a Comment