Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hi Team. Sorry it's been a few days since my last post it was the final stretch up on the hill and you may have seen how crappy the weather was. That on top of I relocated where I was, to where I am now. I was staying with an old very dear friend, but switched over to another old friends place. I have been having some more Internet problems too. I will make a huge post on Monday at some point to make up for the last few days. I would love to say it will be up tomorrow on Sunday but let's be honest it's Gold Metal Hockey day followed by the closing of the games. All this hardwork and sacrifice will finally be rewarded. I'm going to go watch the big game at one if the out door viewing areas like I did the very first game. It's such a great environment to watch. Thousands of people losing their minds together all chewing the nails, fixed on the same screen. Good times, no best of times.
As for the Closing Ceremonies, I have no idea what is going to happen. It's been top top secret around here no one knows. My money is on guests being the Tragically Hip, Lenard Coen, Neil Young, Michel J Fox, Bill Shattner, and that women astronaut who's name escapes me right now. I just wanna see Captain Kirk go on a rant about or home and native land.
Well I'll get back to work on Monday with a large coffee and a wicked hang over.
Hope you had fun. I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment