Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Games are Open!!


Well, what did you think? I would love to here your thought on Canada’s opening festivities. It sure was pretty. Pretty Canadian!! I loved it.
How did you feel about the Flames entrance, and who passed it around?
What did you thinks of the botched hydraulics?
Or the Santa Clause Parade, excuse me the Gretzky show?
Please say Hi, let me know how we did, how we’ll do, or just scream some national pride and Ill pass it on for you.

Sarah made me Cry?
GO CANADA GO, let’s get this party started.

3 comments:

  1. Incredible Show, botched hydraulics or not! It was simply amazing! The day started out bad as I drove to work and heard the news about the luge accident, so many mixed emotions! Lets just see what is to come! Keep up the great blog Craig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Craig
    I really like that you are keeping us up to date with your blog...way to go!
    I loved the opening ceremonies. The orchas were my favourite part...it looked amazing!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the blog Craig. My fave was k.d. - freakin' classic! And I was pleasantly surprised with that poet. He had a few excesses of cheese but overall, I thought his text was great.

    Huge lol at the torch malfunction and gretzky's annoyed face. Someone suggested they should have skipped the indoor part and just have Gretzky skate down to the outdoor torch and fire a flaming slapshot in there. I can't reasonably say that wouldn't have been better.

    Still, I was proud!

    ReplyDelete