Sunday, February 21, 2010

Some B.S.

I don't really want to post this but its important to show both sides of the coin. Personaly I think its a bunch of Bull. The biggest problem has been the weather, but really what can you do about that. Its not like God has a Gmail account and his card hanging on a cafe wall waiting around for emails, right. Okay some shity shit has happened like the Opening Blunder and a few other things.
I'm not going to get to deep into because I'm having a kick ass time out here and like everything else in life I choose to look at the brighter side.

Here's the not so bright side.
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/17022010/58/winter-olympics-vancouver-catalogue-woe.html

Oh and for the record its the Brits that are talking all the smack and pushing it around because their next for the Summer Games. Good Luck with that.

1 comment:

  1. Brits have bad teeth...but you don't see the rest of the world complaining that they are uglying up the planet.

    ReplyDelete